[uf-discuss] CFP microformat?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Fri May 19 20:22:46 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,

While this is starting to feel less like a general (80%) and more like a
vertical (20%) application/use case, having had to deal with CFPs myself,
I'm certainly sympathetic.

I'd say to start with, compile a list of URLs to examples of CFPs on the web
so we can start to document the actual common elements in use in real-world
CFPs.

Whether or not we end up with a microformat, documenting common CFP
publishing behaviors is likely to be beneficial.

Thanks,

Tantek