[uf-discuss] Re: hDinner

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu May 25 09:26:53 PDT 2006

Chris, Taylor and my talk on Microformats and Mashups at NetSquared is
Tuesday from 4:15-5:10pm.  Sessions go until 6pmish, and then there is a the
NetSquared main reception 7pm-10pm.

http://www.netsquared.org/conference/conference-schedule

I don't see how there is time to do a *separate* dinner that night, for
microformats or winecamp report-back etc., but I'll leave the
winecamp/netsquared-reception battle to Chris. ;)

For a microformats dinner, how about:

Wednesday night
San Francisco

Start time:6pm? later?

If that sounds good to folks in general, then based on who says they're
interested, we can figure out a place.

Thanks,

Tantek