[uf-discuss] Addressing bits of information

Al Gilman Alfred.S.Gilman at IEEE.org
Thu May 25 13:45:12 PDT 2006

Pardon what may sound like a late hit, but please let me point out
that the most
low-level and hence most useful of these random-access URIs (leading to
an un-ID-ed point in the cited page) is now available in running code
to all of us.

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2005Sep/0000

Al