[uf-discuss] Restaurant Menu Card as Microformat?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sun May 28 11:07:49 PDT 2006

Welcome Cedric!

I'm looking forward to seeing what menu examples you find on the Web.

 http://microformats.org/wiki/menu-examples

Take a look at the "examples" page on the wiki, as it has a lot of good
guidance for how to build a good examples page in general

 http://microformats.org/wiki/examples

I hope you can find examples of both a la carte menus and set menus.

Finally, check out the microformats process:

  http://microformats.org/wiki/process

Which discusses the steps we try to take to come up with a well founded
proposal for a format.  In addition to documenting examples, it is good to
research previous attempts at formats for the data you are formatting, and
then put straw proposals on a brainstorming page.

Thanks,

Tantek