[uf-discuss] Re: hDinner

Christopher St John ckstjohn at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:32:15 PDT 2006

On 5/31/06, Angus McIntyre <angus at pobox.com> wrote:
> Christopher St John wrote:
> > This thread is starting to make me hungry. Anyone in the NYC area
> > up for a microformats-related dinner? I'm specifically interested in
> > Chinese food and the Chat/IM-microformat, but I'm flexible.
>
> Consider me interested. It's good to know that microformats isn't a
> uniquely West Coast phenomenon.

With two people, a "microformats lunch" might be more appropriate, but
we'll see what happens. I'm fairly flexible, but as a target date how's the
middle of next week? Maybe:

 Wed, May 3rd (noonish or evening as appropriate)

I throw that out as a starting point, not as anything carved in stone. I'm
around 11th and 54th during the day, 2nd and 49th in the evenings, but
for dinner pretty much anywhere is fine.

-cks

--
Christopher St. John
http://artofsystems.blogspot.com