[uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Thu Nov 2 01:15:15 PST 2006

In message <8ad71be30611012010w1755b8fq479ebd5dec76b5a6 at mail.gmail.com>,
Benjamin West <bewest at gmail.com> writes

>> It's now two weeks since I wrote the above, and nothing has changed.
>
>Seems like a lot has changed to me.  Lots of people are working on the wiki.

You snipped my quote of my original post:

>>>I've just been introducing a colleague to the concept of hCalendar;
>>and
>>>referred her to:
>>>
>>>        http://microformats.org/wiki/hCalendar
>>>
>>>She was baffled; not lest because, though the page had a treatise on
>>>"Semantic XHTML Design Principles", it didn't list the hCalendar
>>>fields, let alone say which are mandatory and which are optional!

Here's the "diff" from the 'wiki', from when I wrote that, 'til now:

<http://microformats.org/wiki?title=hcalendar&diff=0&oldid=9470#Introduction>

Perhaps you could point where in the small amount of new material the
hCalendar fields are listed, and where those which are optional are
identified?

--
Andy Mabbett
                Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>