[uf-discuss] Re: Actions

Joel Selvadurai joel at messagr.com
Thu Nov 2 02:07:12 PST 2006

Since I opened these can of worms I think I should contribute again at
this point. I had in mind the idea of microformats interacting with
each other. So, for exmaple, if a hJob would meet a hResume in the
ether, then there would be an action associated to each one, like
email the owner of the Resume that this particular job is a good
match. That is what I meant by an action. I think the idea of
microformats interaction with each other is an interesting one.