[uf-discuss] Re: Actions

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 02:33:49 PST 2006

On 11/2/06, Colin Barrett <timber at lava.net> wrote:
> How would such a meeting occur? It seems to me like this would only
> happen when an end user cross references hJobs and hResumes.
>
> Plus, the idea of hJobs floating out there searching for hResumes to
> email sounds really, really freaky :D

Self-aware microformats? oooo!

Anyway.  This seems all a bit out of scope, unless I'm
misunderstanding.  Sounds like you want to write some nice software to
cross-reference stuff marked up as resumes and job listings and notify
the owners of either items, using their contact information.  Although
this would be cool for many situations, this is a software designers
job - not a microformats.

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com