[uf-discuss] Fwd: Timeline and microformats

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Mon Nov 6 10:04:58 PST 2006

Try this [1].

Notes:
- all the '@' keys are derived information that may (or may not) be
useful: in particular, look at @title and @url
- because values in hCard and hCalendar can belong to multiple keys in
interesting ways, I put all the applicable keys '.' separated. I also
use this for expressing subkeys (i.e. 'n.given-name').

I'm open to suggestions for improvements.

Regards, etc...

[1] http://tinyurl.com/y5re6r

David Janes
Founder, BlogMatrix