[uf-discuss] MicroFormat Ltd

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 09:56:57 PST 2006

Hello,

They are in an entirely different industries.  From my understanding
of Trademark law... that would make it unlikely that they could "sue"
anyone since (from the law's point-of-view) there is little chance of
confusion between the 2 names (since they are in different
industries).

(Oh yeah... IANAL.  But unless trademarks law has radically changed.
I think AL would say something to that effect too.)

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca