[uf-discuss] Re: MicroFormat, Ltd.

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:04:53 PST 2006

Hey Mike, I don't think that Rohit was talking about you specifically.
In fact, I'll take the heat for bringing this up and stoking the
embers in the first place.

Rohit et al's points stand: this isn't the place to discuss legal
matters, nor to conjecture about what might or might not happen.

I should have been a bit wiser about bringing it up on the open web;
personally I've learned a valuable lesson and am glad to have such
competent stewardship guiding the list generally.

I'd be happy to see this matter retired for now as there's nothing
else of good use that can come from further conjectures. My apologies
for bringing this up and causing a stir; now let's get back to the
core goal of this list and look at what we can submit for the Web 2.0
Expo...!

Chris