[uf-discuss] XOXO and Extra Markup

Ryan Cannon ryan at ryancannon.com
Sun Nov 12 14:24:45 PST 2006

Greetings list,

I've looked around for answers to this before, but haven't been able
to find
anything conclusive. With XOXO, what is the capacity for extra
markup? When
marking up structured documents, I usually end up with something like

<ol class="xoxo">
     <li><h1>Level 1</h1>
         <ol>
             <li><h2>Level 2</h2>
                 <ol>
                     <li><h3>Level 3</h3>
                     </li>
                     <li><h3>Level 3</h3>
                     </li>
                 </ol>
             </li>
             <li><h2>Level 2</h2>
                 <ol>
                     <li><h3>Level 3</h3>
                     </li>
                     <li><h3>Level 3</h3>
                     </li>
                 </ol>
             </li>
         </ol>
     </li>
</ol>

Is this kosher, or is XOXO strict about its content?
It seems to me that hresume lends itself very well to this kind of
markup.

--
Ryan

http://RyanCannon.com