[uf-discuss] XOXO and Extra Markup

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 07:18:05 PST 2006

Definitely kosher.  One thing that I use a fair bit in my work (some
of it at the XOXO Blog <http://blogxoxo.blogspot.com/>) is these two
'extender' methods that seem to be at least semi-standard on
microformats.org :

<dl>-lists:

<ol>
   <li> Item
      <dl>
         <dt>Extended Field 1</dt>
            <dd>Data</dd>
         <dt>Extended Field 2</dt>
            <dd>Data</dd>
      </dl>
   </li>
</ol>

<a> tags

<ol>
   <li><a href="URL" rel="REL-VAL" rev="REV-VAL" id="ID"
title="DATA">Item</a></li>
</ol>