[uf-discuss] hCite progress

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Mon Nov 13 14:16:52 PST 2006

On Nov 13, 2006, at 2:30 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> In that case, the start page will surely be the most relevant?

Yes.

On Nov 13, 2006, at 3:11 PM, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> But I do feel strongly that page count is beyond scope.

I agree.  It doesn't seem to help any of the use cases identified in
the wiki:

http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-brainstorming#Use_Cases

I'm sure there are contexts in which page count would be helpful, but
those seem to relate more to the media-info problem of distinguishing
between multiple means of publishing the same content:

http://microformats.org/wiki/media-info-brainstorming#The_Problem

As always, I look forward to clear explanations of where I might be
mistaken.

Peace,
Scott