[uf-discuss] hcard real world application

Gary Barber gazbe at radharc.com.au
Tue Nov 14 03:36:17 PST 2006

I have been  slowly implementing microformats across our clients sites.

However I have noted a number of instances within a few addresses that
just don't seem to fit in microformats.

*Case 1*

Reply Paid Addresses

eg

Reply Paid 61461
Locked Bag 1233 (okay this bit is the class="post-office-box")

"Reply Paid 61461" Its not really a post-office-box strictly  or is in
bundled in the post-office-box class

*Case 2*

Freecall numbers

you can have telephone numbers of the type

home (allowed for)
work (allowed for)
fax  (allowed for)
cell  (allowed for)
pager (allowed for)

and then you can also
Freecall  (no allowance)
Freefax (no allowance)

*Case 3*

How do you express the case of an address as

Work telephone (understand this one)
Fax number (understand this one)

this is the bit I'm having trouble with

Freecall (from one country - AU eg 1800 1234 1234)
Freecall (from another country - NZ 800 232 222)

in this case the numbers all go to the work telephone just they are free
to use (well local call costs)

So how do I render this in microformats.

Sorry if its on the wiki, or this is the wrong list, just its not that
clear.

--
Gary