[uf-discuss] hCite progress

Ross Singer ross.singer at library.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 14 06:20:02 PST 2006

I also can't see a compelling case for page counts.  They aren't
generally used in bibliographies, CVs, OpenURLs -- basically the
important cases for markup.

The only places I can really see them occurring are bookstore and
library catalogs -- do they really need to be included?  What purpose
would it serve?

I would like to make the argument for start-end page, though.  If
start page is being included, end page seems easy enough, and it could
be useful for last mile information retrieval purposes.

-Ross.