[uf-discuss] Exporting Hcard data

Michelle Tarby tarbymm at lemoyne.edu
Fri Nov 17 09:36:02 PST 2006

Thanks - I didn't think it did, but this is my first attempt at this, so
I figured it was better to learn the correct way to do it!

Here's what my vCard looks like when I am done - I don't understand
where the commas or the CHARSET declaration are coming from:

BEGIN:VCARD
PRODID:-//suda.co.uk//X2V 0.8.4.2 (BETA)//EN
SOURCE:http://www.lemoyne.edu/directories/faculty_staff/vcard.asp?UserID=4307
NAME:Le Moyne College Office of Information Technology
VERSION:3.0
N;CHARSET=utf-8:Tarby;Michelle;;;
ORG;CHARSET=utf-8:Information Technology - INF
FN;CHARSET=utf-8:Michelle  Tarby
EMAIL:tarbymm at lemoyne.edu
TITLE;CHARSET=utf-8:Webmaster
ADR;CHARSET=utf-8:;;;;;;