[uf-discuss] hCard: is this use of geo + adr legal?

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 07:47:29 PST 2006

On 11/20/06, Costello, Roger L. <costello at mitre.org> wrote:
> Thanks Brian.  Let me try to state a general rule for the abbr design
> pattern:
>
> "The value of the title attribute is used as the value of only the
> property (specified in the class attribute) that has no subproperties."
>
> Is that a correct statement of the rule?

--- not exactly, because GEO has sub-properties, but there is a
"special" instance where GEO can be in an ABBR element without
sub-properties. At the moment it is the only one, but it COULD exist
in the future other formats that work in a similar manner. Otherwise,
your statement would be how i interpret the current parsing rules.

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk