[uf-discuss] Marking Up Personal Profiles

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 10:05:01 PDT 2006

I would challenge you to follow the guideline to solve a specific
problem... I think that there's certainly a case for an hProfile
microformat (I think I probably suggested it at some point... heh) but
there is a lot that can be covered with existing formats -- that are
micro.

Perhaps there is a very *specific* part of the profile (or many parts)
that can be extracted and codified into a micropattern?

It would also be good to look at John Allsop's hTagcloud research as a
model for representing what's already being done elsewhere...:

http://microformatique.com/?page_id=34

Chris