[uf-discuss] Using Technorati to export hCal to Outlook 2003

Jeremy Flint jflint at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:11:32 PDT 2006

I have marked up a local events directory with hCal information. You
can view it at www.activeculture.info

We would like to make use of the microformat information by adding a
"Add this event to my calendar" button. Problem is that when I try to
run an event through the feeds.technorati.com url, Outlook 2003 throws
an error when trying to add it.

Here is an example of an event that I am passing:

http://feeds.technorati.com/events/http://activeculture.info/eventsDetails.asp?ItemID=2810

Is there any additional information that I can add to the micorformat
to make it work in Outlook?

--
jeremy flint
www.jeremyflint.com