[uf-discuss] Live Writer and microformats

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 22:22:58 PDT 2006

This kind of delves into the "authoritative standards" doesn't it? And
how do you keep up with an ever-growing repository of microformats?

Obviously it can be done -- and it's something that we need,
especially if we're to get support for microformats into client-side
software... so isn't that where remote definitions/profiles come in?
Sorry for showing my ignorance here, but how would, for example,
Flock, (or better, Lucene) stay up-to-date with the most current
listing/definitions of all the available microformats?

Chris