[uf-discuss] New Member on the List

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 06:03:46 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm brand new to the list and would like to introduce myself.  I saw Tantek
give his talk at The Future of the Web Apps conference in San Fran last
month, and I am sold on Microformats! (see:
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blog/MicroformatsHCard.aspx)  This is great work
and I'm so glad to see this initiative!

Over the coming month I hope to contribute significantly, and I have some
thoughts on some microformats I'd really like to see. However, I'm going to
sit back and get a feel for the group and how things operate before I
propose anything so as not to waste anybody's time.

-Mike Schinkel
President; Guides, Inc.
http://www.guidesinc.com
(404) 474-8948