[uf-discuss] Currency Quickpoll: Preliminary results
mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:12:30 PDT 2006
I want to vote on the poll but can you clarify what certain options mean
exactly, maybe by hypothetical examples (quoted parts are what confuse me)?
* Currency symbol identification "from other part of the text"
* "Global" currency definition
* Amount identification "from other part of the text"
Thanks in advance.
From: microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org
[mailto:microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:59 AM
To: Microformats Discuss
Subject: [uf-discuss] Currency Quickpoll: Preliminary results
I thought I'd share these results with you. Voters were asked to select up
to 4 features in a list of 8.
We only had a handful of votes so far, so please cast yours at:
Features deemed most important:
1. (100%) Currency used identification (ex. US dollars versus
2. (83.3%) Currency unit/denomination used identification (ex. dollar
versus cent, pound versus shilling)
* Amount identification from other part of the text
* Support for combination with units (ex. $34 per gallon, $2
4. (33.3%) Global currency definition (ex. all amounts in table are
in US dollars)
5. (16.7%) Currency symbol identification from other part of the text
(ex. "$" is the dollar sign)
* Dated money amounts (ex. Five 1929 US dollars)
* Support for non-numerical representation (ex. 10 dollars 99
cents, five pounds 23 pence)
microformats-discuss mailing list
microformats-discuss at microformats.org
More information about the microformats-discuss