[uf-discuss] Idea: beginners/getting started list

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sat Oct 14 12:25:16 PDT 2006

In the spirit of simplest solution first, why not start with just *one* new
list for new microformats?

I think "propose" is too limiting because there is a lot more involved in
the development of new microformats than just proposals (in fact, the more
important parts are *not* the proposal).

I like the suggestions of opening up microformats-dev as well.

Anybody else on the list have thoughts?

Thanks,

Tantek