[uf-discuss] Re: Idea: beginners/getting started list (Tantek ? elik)

Christopher Rines crines at senira.com
Sat Oct 14 15:29:16 PDT 2006

Tantek wrote:
> I like the suggestions of opening up microformats-dev as well.
> Anybody else on the list have thoughts?

I am using microformats extensively in my project but at the moment it is
not ready for the light of day (soon I hope/plan) so I have not added myself
to the implementations page on the wiki but I would like to listen and
participate on the Dev list.

I'm sure I am not the only person working in the area of microformat
development that for various reasons (nda, timing, etc) is not able to fully
disclose the implementation but would love to help others where possible and
get advice when needed.

As someone who has never managed a mailing list I am not sure of a great
mechanism that would be simple for the maintainers while as inclusive as
permitted for the community so I can't give any concrete advice on "how to
do it" but I just wanted to show one area where a developer is missing out
on any conversation because I don't have a current public implementation

Cheers,

Christopher

Signup at www.doteasy.com