[uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:54:47 PDT 2006

>> That's actually not true.  The spec is the most important thing to people
*implementing* the spec.

Opps, you caught my lack of meticulousness!  I was focusing on making the
point that where were many classes of people each potentially interested in
something different and was otherwise being casual. Please forgive my being
careless regarding who was interested in what. :)

>> Thanks for this feedback Mike - you make very good points.

Thanks in return. It is nice to know when one's efforts are appreciated.

-Mike