[uf-discuss] Size considerations

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 19:38:11 PDT 2006

Another point I forgot to make earlier, is I suspect a lot of price list are
put together by hand.  It's one thing to have lots of markup within a loop
generated by an .ASPX or a .PHP file, but it is probably another if someone
needs to do it by hand. And I'll bet often times that someone isn't a
hard-core web developer (in smaller companies.)

Just another thought...

-Mike