[uf-discuss] hResume - Marking up experience and "present" date

Jeremy Boggs jeremyboggs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:27:48 PDT 2006

> Agreed, for now, this is an excellent point to start:
>
>  http://microformats.org/wiki/hresume-issues

Thanks for setting this up, Tantek. So, if we want to discuss further
issues with this problem, should we post them there, on that wiki
page, or continue making comments through email? A while ago I
responded to Ciaran's last message in this thread, but if that
response (or at least some form of it) should go on the wiki, I'll be
glad to do that.

thanks,
Jeremy