[uf-discuss] IRC Chat Client?

Colin Barrett timber at lava.net
Fri Oct 20 01:01:39 PDT 2006

mIRC is practically free. I don't think it will shut down or anything
if you don't register it. It's not that great, but it is used by a lot
of people.
Xchat is okay, and totally free.
I don't know if it's still around but there used to be an IRC client
called pIRCh.

Of course, there's also always the option of sshing to a linux box and
using irssi.

-Colin