[uf-discuss] IRC Chat Client?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 20 02:00:55 PDT 2006

On 10/20/06 1:52 AM, "Mike Schinkel" <mikeschinkel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the all input on chat programs!  I'll check'em out and get on the
> IRC after I come back from this long weekend.

Mike, perhaps you could add a page to the wiki "irc-clients" listing the
recommendations so far and adding your experiences?

 http://microformats.org/wiki/irc-clients

Then we could even add an FAQ regarding IRC clients.  Even if it is not
specific to microformats, IRC is very frequently used by the community to
rapidly discuss and make progress on various topics/issues and thus having
such a resource is a nice convenience.

Thanks,

Tantek