[uf-discuss] 'wiki' pages for individual properties

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 07:33:27 PDT 2006

There is a page on the wiki which currently lists all (probably needs
updating) properties and which microformats they can be used within.

http://microformats.org/wiki/existing-classes

I would not use redirects, because properties such as dtstart can be
used in several contexts, so which do you redirect too?

I think it would be best to keep the existing-classes page, up-to-date
and if a reference is needed then link to that.

-brian

On 10/21/06, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> I have just setup 'Wiki' pages for
>
>         dtstart
>         <http://microformats.org/wiki/dtstart>
>
>         dtend
>         <http://microformats.org/wiki/dtend>
>
> I did think of making them simple redirects to the hCalendar page, but
> instead have said, for example:
>
>         dtstart (start-date) is a property of hCalendar.
>
> with the last word being a link.
>
> is that sufficient? Or should there be more detail?
>
> Would anyone like to assist me in creating similar pages for other
> properties, including those used in more than one uF?
>
> --
> Andy Mabbett
>                 Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>
>
>                 Free Our Data:  <http://www.freeourdata.org.uk>