[uf-discuss] SIOC presentation at CommerceNet, sprinkled with MicroFormats - October 26 at 4:00 in Palo Alto

Alex Piner alexpi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 11:38:58 PDT 2006

thanks Brian!

As per Tanteks suggestions, and after reading the first few lines, I
think it is only appropriate for http://microformats.org/wiki/events
as it is only related to mF, it does not belong in presentations, as
"discusions of both microformats in general, and specific
microformats", is what that is for.

personally, I think Microformats is too "locked in the dominant Markup paradigm"
wheras TEAM SEMWEB has its "Eyes on The Ultimate Prize" , which may
never materialize

hope I do not come off as too brash, I really respect what Tantek and
you all are doing, and I hope we can work closer together now, and in
the Future.

iK
http://spreadthesemanticweb.com

and the