[uf-discuss] "rel-" uFs : still draft after all this time?

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:41:11 PDT 2006

Hello Andy,

Does the status of them really matter?

The specifications are there... and people can read them... and use
them if they choose to.

IMO... it would be better for these Microformats to become widely used
before making these specifications "hard in stone".  Perhaps there's
some problems with them they we didn't foresee.  And we need to amend
or change some of these specifications.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.