[uf-discuss] Pingerati

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 08:10:24 PDT 2006

Lunchtime today :)

I will sortout some better reporting when I get a chance.

Next to each of Top hCard Ping Counts there is a sparkline that is
supposed to show the relative number of pings a user would make
aggregated on an day and hour basis.    In the stats at the moment,
one pinger made about 16 updates, 12 of which were in the first hour,
and only 4 in the next hour.  What it doesn't show is the lack of
pings for any given hour.

If anyone has anymore suggestions I will try and get them in.  Or at
least see if I can work it out from the data that I have.

Kind Regards,
Paul Kinlan