[uf-discuss] Use of xoxo+hCard for group membership lists

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 14:09:21 PDT 2006

Hello John,

This might be of interest to you....

My blog has stuff like that too.  (If you're looking for others who
have done something similar to what you have done.)  For example...

http://changelog.ca/topic/IPTV
http://changelog.ca/topic/Advertising
http://changelog.ca/topic/GIMP

(Look at the "peer" lists.)

Although it's a little out of date (because, through implementing it
and using it, I found some additional things were needed), this
article talks about why I did it...

http://changelog.ca/log/2005/09/12/proposed-microformats-for-reputation-and-trust-metrics

It's basically for trust metrics and reputation.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca