[uf-discuss] Correct geo code??

Farndon, Tony tony.farndon at forestry.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Sep 5 04:59:03 PDT 2006

Hello Folks

I have started to use the geo class microformat, but wondered the
correct way to code it. I get the <span class="geo.... bit, but wondered
whether it needed to be within a hcard/hcalendar etc parent or whether
it is acceptable to have the geo span class stand alone.

Many thanks, tones

+++++ The Forestry Commission's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. +++++

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free