[uf-discuss] Correct geo code??

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 11:08:48 PDT 2006

If you are looking for a way to extract your GEO data to a format that
can be consumed by other applications, you can try this:

http://suda.co.uk/projects/microformats/geo/

If the mark-up is invalid, it will also return bad data which should
allow you to recognize when there is a problem in the HTML.

-brian

On 9/5/06, Farndon, Tony <tony.farndon at forestry.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:
> Hello Folks
>
> I have started to use the geo class microformat, but wondered the
> correct way to code it. I get the <span class="geo.... bit, but wondered
> whether it needed to be within a hcard/hcalendar etc parent or whether
> it is acceptable to have the geo span class stand alone.
>
> Many thanks, tones
>
> +++++ The Forestry Commission's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. +++++
>
> The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
>
> On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free

brian suda
http://suda.co.uk