[uf-discuss] Introducing Happy Pals

Mike Stickel mike at screenflicker.com
Sat Sep 9 09:30:05 PDT 2006

I deleted Chris' email with the CSS but does that work in all
browsers? I thought — and I may very well be wrong — that those
particular types of styles didn't work on all browsers and were part
of the CSS 2.1 or CSS 3 spec.

On Sep 9, 2006, at 9:15 AM, Colin D. Devroe wrote:

> On Sep 8, 2006, at 1:48 PM, Chris Messina wrote:
>
>> While HappyPals will work with all browsers, there's a better way to
>> do this without adding extra classes:
>
> Thanks for this Chris.
>
> Colin D. Devroe

Mike Stickel
Screenflicker Developments | GoNecksGo | ChanceCube
http://screenflicker.com | http://gonecksgo.com | http://chancecube.com