[uf-discuss] hAtom implementation questions

Kevin Marks kmarks at technorati.com
Tue Sep 12 15:33:20 PDT 2006

I'd say both points are arguable. From my point of view, tags should be
inside the post content, as otherwise they may be dropped from the
feed.
Likewise, Stephanie's other-language summaries are currently not in her
Atom feed, which makes it less useful, as I find the English summaries
handy when deciding whether to work at reading the French; I imagine
French readers would feel the same about the summaries on the English
posts.