[uf-discuss] Employee number

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:43:22 PDT 2006

I do this kind of thing all the time.  For example, I have something
that allows me to transclude bug information across internal wiki's by
including some javascript that looks for things like <span
class="sugar bug" title="bug_number">345</span> .  When the
bookmarklet/javascript runs, it looks up the bug in the bug database
and includes the information about the bug on the page.  Sounds very
similar to what you are trying to do.  Have fun with it :-).