[uf-discuss] Financial data, statements etc - any previous discussion?

Chris Korhonen ckorhonen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 05:50:53 PDT 2006

> - Has there been any discussion of this in the past? (I checked archives
> but couldn't find)
> - If not, is anyone aware of any existing 'standard' for
> naming/structuring financial data?
> - What would the community here recommend as my next steps to ensure that
> the work I'm doing internally can dovetail with some kind of definition
> that is publicly available?

Funny, I was asking about the exact same thing on the IRC channel the
other day. I work in financial services and was interested to see if
there was anything existing which we could look to implement.

Definately interested in what kind of answer you get, and in
collaborating with Microformats within this domain.

Kind Regards
Chris