[uf-discuss] Another hAtom check, please

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Sep 22 16:08:45 PDT 2006

Did something change or did I misinterpret a spec? Can I do this?

<abbr class="entry-content" title="Here's the real entry content even
though it's not visible to the user but it's what I want the computer
to see">
This text appears in the browser but when we parse the document it
will disappear.
</abbr>

Regards, etc...