[uf-discuss] A bug in the Technorati's events exporting tool

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:48:04 PDT 2006

Good catch! i had a look at the issue and the problem was that all our
test cases "added" the time from the timezone up to 240000, in your
case you were subtracting to get '0' which was not being checked for
so things were going padded then that '0' was being added so we got
'7' instead of '6'. This has been corrected[1]. I have committed the
changes to HG, so anyone at technorati can pull them down (you might
need a few files - i'm not sure which version technorati is running).
I have updated the code at http://suda.co.uk/projects/X2V/ so you can
test it there as well. I will also add a 'subtraction' instance into
the test cases as well.


[1] - http://hg.microformats.org/x2v?fd=753da7c7d63c;file=datetime.xsl

On 9/25/06, Yoan BLANC <greut.lists at dosimple.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've hCal'd a website that contains with this kind of dtend :
> <abbr class="dtend" title="2006-09-24T02:00:00+02:00">...</abbr>
> and feeds.technorati.com/events/ convert it to
> DTEND:20060924T0000000Z
> with se7en 0 instead of six.
> Test it from there :
> http://feeds.technorati.com/events/http://www.bikinitest.ch/agenda/2006/09/
> Cheers,
> --
> Yoan Blanc
> _______________________________________________
> microformats-discuss mailing list
> microformats-discuss at microformats.org
> http://microformats.org/mailman/listinfo/microformats-discuss

brian suda

More information about the microformats-discuss mailing list