[uf-discuss] "table headers inclusion method" & "axis"

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Mon Apr 9 10:44:02 PDT 2007

On Apr 9, 2007, at 6:40 AM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> Thee are a couple of references, on the wiki, to the "table headers
> inclusion method" and "axis" in tables, not least:
>
>   <http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-
> brainstorming#Tabular_event_calendars>
>
> from a year ago, but I can't find any more definitive
> documentation. Nor
> do I recall any recent discussion.

I don't believe there is more definitive documentation and most of
the discussion of the techniques was in IRC, IIRC.

> Is it part of the spec for hCard, hCalendar, or any other
> microformats?

It's a proposed addition, but it's been low priority, because there
hasn't been much demand for it.

> Which parsers are using it, and for which microformats?

It's in our test suite[1] for hCard. X2V uses it, our parser at
Technorati uses it.

-ryan

1. http://hg.microformats.org/tests?f=1672a460cd67;file=hcard/32-
header.html;style=gitweb