[uf-discuss] hAtom - proposed move from draft to full spec

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:58:16 PDT 2007

On 4/9/07, David Janes <davidjanes at blogmatrix.com> wrote:
> On 4/9/07, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> > I contend that hAtom satisfies the requirements at:
> >
> >    <http://microformats.org/wiki/process#Specifications>
> >
> > and should be made a full specification. Any objections?

--- yes, i have plenty of objections. We are currently at a version
0.2 before we go an make any sort of VOTING process or we should make
it much more clear how to move from a draft to spec. Just because some
one says "i don't see anything wrong" doesn't mean there isn't.

Instead of selecting microformats that people think should move from
draft, we should spend that time to define what that actually MEANS.

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk