[uf-discuss] Where to post new site with questions...

David Mead davidjohnmead at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:09:07 PDT 2007

Hi all,

We've just launched, literally, a new site for the Anisfield-Wolf book
awards where we are using hCards for the authors of the past winners
(http://www.anisfield-wolf.org/Winners/PastWinners/).

I would really appreciate any comments on tweaks or additions to the
microformats we are using to improve this site, such as marking up the
information on the books that the authors wrote.

Also is this site something I should post on the Wiki for an "in the
wild" example?

Thanks,

Dave