[uf-discuss] Microformats in Google Maps

Rob Manson roBman at MobileOnlineBusiness.com.au
Thu Aug 2 06:55:09 PDT 2007

We do that internally via some scripts so I'd be happy to contribute one
if more than a couple of people are interested in it.

It could be a nice parallel to the vCard to hCard converter I
contributed too.

Rob