[uf-discuss] inappropriate behaviour (was: Discussion of public domain declaration template usage)

Dimitri Glazkov dimitri.glazkov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:17:36 PDT 2007

To me, the issue was not about freedom of expression or lack thereof.
It was about putting a damper on a bilious jackass attitude and
behavior. I doubt the actual topic of discussion was in question.

Yeah, we all could probably benefit from a good social behavior class
(ok, I can't _really_ speak for everyone) , but personal insults,
insinuations, and conspiracy-mongering are clearly out of line.

:DG<