[uf-discuss] Profile/XDMP/GRDDL Critique

Toby A Inkster mail at tobyinkster.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 09:38:15 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I've been working on improving the metadata profile for my content
management system. (Yes, a CMS that takes metadata seriously at last!)

Here's the profile:
http://demiblog.org/schemes/metadata?ver=0.2.2

I've attempted to correctly use XDMP and GRDDL, but I'm not 100% confident
that I've got it right. Does anyone have any hints on how the document
could be improved to make it into a more useful metadata profile?

For an example of a site that *uses* the metadata profile, see my sig.

Thanks in advance,

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.12-12mdksmp, up 43 days, 20:09.]

                       Command Line Interfaces, Again
        http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2007/08/02/command-line-again/