[uf-discuss] Re: rel-tag links with #

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:27:41 PDT 2007

For the record, that's how I tag my blog posts -- using links
throughout a post. Not many people are aware of this convention
however, nor the reliance on the last URL fragment as the actual tag.

Still, that reliance allows me to embed meta characteristics without
the awkward list of tags after the content.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone